Friday, November 23, 2007

A Game Of Tag....

... and I'm it!



I've been tagged for my very first meme! How cool is that? Karen over at Lyrics of My Life tagged me with this one, and it looks more interesting than some others I've seen out there.



*I'm curious, though..... Why are these so much more interesting and acceptable when you're doing it in a blog, but if you send it in an email you get sent immediately to the "trash" folder?



Anywho.... please do read on. The questions really aren't ones I've been hit with before, so maybe you'll find my answers interesting. Then again, maybe you won't. And that's ok, too. You can skip right over them to the end. 'Cuz that's where you'll find out if I've tagged YOU or not. :)





I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments.. what is it?



1. Produce: Strawberries

2. Bakery: Fresh poppyseed muffins

3. Meat: Cured pork chops

4. Frozen: Snickers Ice Cream bars

5. Dairy: Single serving Chocolate milk



Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?



1. Black t-shirt

2. Jeans

3. My "hooker" boots!



If I was to listen in on your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?



1. Dude

2. Um, yeah... not so much

3. Psycho dogs, knock it off!

4. Hey Jock? STOP TEXTING ME FROM THE NEXT ROOM!

5. Unless you're paying the electric bill, turn off the lights if you're not in that room!



So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?



1. Reading

2. Calling Coach just to be silly and make him smile

3. Hugging my boys



We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?



1. Reading... in any room I don't have to lock myself into!

2. Dancing around the house to 80's music

3. Watching Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

4. Surfing my blog roll

5. Napping



We are going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?



1. Hippos

2. Tigers

3. Birds of Prey



You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?

1. 24

2. Ellen

3. Bones

4. CMA's



You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?



1. French Vanilla

2. Orange Sherbet

3. Chocolate



Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?



1. My old cell phone

2. Old grocery lists from the last several (maybe more?) weeks

3. My kids' ID/fingerprint cards

4. A hair band

5. The key to my mom's house. (Even though she lives out of state and I think might have even changed the locks by now. *shrug* Its been a few years.)



You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?



1. World famous recording artist (sounds way better than "singer" .. lol)

2. High school vocal music teacher

3. Taste tester for Hershey's

4. Life Coach (really, that's just a great way to get paid to give someone your opinion of how their life should be going!)



If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say? (I just talked about this in a very recent post!)



1. Dont park behind your brother's truck. Ever.

2. Try going to math class once in a while. Its a great way to actually learn the subject.

3. Worry more about what you think of yourself, and less about what others think of you. In ten years, the only one you'll still talk to from that crowd is yourself, anyway.

4. Don't worry about names for baby girls.





Well, that was actually fun! So who am I tagging? I'm going to shoot for a variety from my blog roll, because I'd love to get some unique answers to these questions! No, its not required blogging.... lol... but it would certainly be fun to see how you answer them! Hmmm.... I think I'll go with.....



The Redneck Scottsdale Princess and Sue at The Rusty Road to Zion.



TAG! YOU'RE IT!!





9 comments:

LunaNik said...

hooker boots...love it! i think all women have at least one pair of hooker boots...mine are tall leather snake print with a pointy toe (so hot) and a hershey's taste tester!!! that is the best job i have ever heard of!!!!!

The Sports Mama said...

I love my hooker boots! They're tall black leather, 3 inch spike heels and a pointy toe! Super hot! :)

Gotta love Hersheys... mmmmmm

Burgh Baby said...

You have a good point--if I got that list in an email, it would go straight to the trash. But I thought it was a pretty good meme. Why is that?

Hooker boots. Ha! I love mine, too.

Rachel said...

Those were fun and really revealing!
I enjoyed reading this one!!
You're a riot hon!

The Sports Mama said...

Thanks, Rachel! :)

Anonymous said...

That was a fun one, eh? Thanks for playing along!

suchsimplepleasures said...

fun stuff! i love bill and teds excellent adventure...it's seriously one of my most favorite movies. not the 2nd one, though.
i am always quoting lines from that movie. it drives my husband crazy. my favorite, though is...strange things are afoot at the circle k. that was even the title to one of my posts and not one person even got it!

LunaNik said...

Just tagged ya again to do the 8 things meme...check out my blog when you have a sec...

Cecily R said...

I had no idea anyone other than my friend and I called them hooker boots!