Friday, August 24, 2007

Welcome To My World

Ok then.

I've decided its about time I jumped on this blogging bandwagon. I've been reading other people's blogs for a while, and have even been mentioned (although not very nicely, actually) in one or two. So..... its my turn! :)

That being said... I've also decided that I'll try to be nicer than That Other Person. Well, mostly nicer. Maybe. Unless That Other Person has done (yet another) something to tweak my nose out of joint. Then, really... all bets are off. Mostly. Maybe.

Oh and you lucky, lucky people (all three of you!) who are going to be reading this.... you get to hear all of my ramblings about my kids (darling, adorable, wonderfully behaved boys that they are... uh huh...), the Love of My Life (and when I think of a name to christen him here, I'll let you all in on it!), and My Job (which I mostly really love, but c'mon... we all know some really great stuff happens at work!).

And if you're really lucky.... I'll throw in some bits of in-laws as well!

1 comment:

cheryl said...

You go girl! What guts that takes! I'm proud of you and luv ya!!!!