- WHY there are always new songs included on someone's Greatest Hits album? How can it be a "greatest hit" if no one's heard it yet? Are you predicting its success? Was it a hit for someone else, somewhere else, and you just snagged it for your own?
- WHY do people get personalized license plates that only make sense to themselves? If you're going to do that, just put in on your wall at home, not on your car. The purpose of putting anything on your car is to show off. If no one but you understands what that particular grouping of letters and numbers means, how much are you really showing off then??
- EXACTLY WHEN it became ok to be snotty little pukes to your friends' parents? I mean, honestly... especially if you're the girlfriend, or if your friend is dating my son.... a little suckin' up never hurt anyone. Because trust me, honey.... if I don't like you, I will make it miserable for him to be around you. I'm his mom. That's what I do.
- WHY I can't find my favorite brand of yummy apple chips at the stupid store anymore?
- WHERE can I find these apple chips? *Fruit Ripples. They are yummy, and I swear do not taste like you are eating something healthy even though you are!*
- WHY there are no radio stations in Arizona dedicated to 80's music?? Not Classic Rock, but the actual 80's music we grew up with. The kind everyone publicly makes fun of by secretly listens to on their IPods. Yes, I can put in a CD, but then I'd miss the traffic reports or the weather reports. And occasionally, I actually enjoy the witty banter of a spectacular DJ. So yes, it would be nice to have all of that, plus the music I enjoy, on a radio station. Not satellite. Just plain old radio for the masses.
At the very least.... can someone please reassure me that I'm not the only one who wonders about random stuff?