Friday, May 16, 2008

Finally! Proof I Didn't TOTALLY Waste That Decade!

So, while this might not be the exact "funny" I was looking for, I got a complete kick out of it! (Shamefully, I also spent several minutes I will never get back taking other quizzes.... like "Which 80's Hair Band Are You?" , "80's Cartoon Theme Song Knowledge", and --strangely enough-- "Which Football Position Should You Play?". If you're interested, apparently I should play corner back. Never would have guessed that one, huh Austin?)

Anyway, go ahead. Play along. Just be sure to let me know how you did. You know.... so I won't feel quite so alone while I wander around in my favorite decade!

80's Movie Quote Quiz

Your Score Is: 92%
 

Wow! You definitely know your 80's movies. Either you spent a lot of time memorizing 80's movies or you googled those quotes for the answers.

80's Movie Quote Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes



**Besides... its the weekend! What else do you have to do?**

7 comments:

Karen said...

Obviously I spent WAYYYY too much time with my horses. I got a whopping 19%. And I lived through the 80's too!

Bunchy said...

Wow, those are some of my most favoritist movies in the world. Especially Some Kind Of Wonderful. I still watch it sometimes!!!

Flea said...

Ooooh. I got 58%. I'm such a loser. I hadn't even heard of some of those.

Anglophile Football Fanatic said...

You rock, love. Now I need to take it. I was only 2 at the start of the decade, but I can try, right?

Cecily R said...

I got 62%. Some of them are seriously BUGGING me becasuse I so know the quote but can't place them. Maybe you better post answers before my head explodes. :)

Burgh Baby said...

I gave up two questions in because I was WAY over my head. Apparently 80's movie quotes are not my thing. Who knew?

Jen said...

I'm an 80's chick and only got a 46%! HOW did that happen!!? I guess I watched more MTV.