Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bug-ism's Part 3

From Bug's mouth to your Google Reader.....

When visiting a friend's house he hadn't been to in a few weeks:
"Did the dog get smaller, or did I get bigger?" (He has been so amazingly proud of his recent height status, that he shares it with everyone. Creatively, it seems.)

After trying a sip of fresh-from-the-source coconut juice and a small sliver of the meat:
"If I were stranded on a desert island, with no hope of being rescued, I would eat my own leg off my body before I ate a single bite of coconut."

When writing an English paper, and trying to come up with the perfect adjective to describe people sticking gum on the school walls:
"It's not just disgusting, it's not just gross; it's DISGROSSTING."

I really love this kid.

1 comment:

Bunchy said...

Sounds like quite a kid, that one!